Alfaklei 202 (flake) - non-flammable contact adhesive based on rubber for mattress production, for bonding foam, fabric, wood, foam rubber, felt, plastic, metal together. Universal It has excellent adhesion to various materials. High initial strength. Forms a durable elastic adhesive joint.
SBS-rubber, modifiers, methylene chloride.
- dry residue 43-46 %
- viscosity (R2/20 rpm, 20°C) 400±200 mPas
- color amber (red)
- open time 1-4 minutes (depends on temperature and layer thickness)*
- density of adhesive (specific gravity) 1.13-1.17 g/cm3
- consumption rate from 50 to 90 g/m2 depending on the type of material
- frost-resistant (permitted transportion at negative temperature, the temperature before use should be 20 ± 5°C)
The instructions for use
The temperature of the adhesive and bonded materials must be from +15 to +25 C. At higher temperature the open time is significantly reduced. Adhesive is applied to the bonding surfaces by spray gun with nozzle diameter 1.5 to 2.0 mm. One-sided and two-sided adhesive application is possible. By one-sided application of adhesive consumption is between 45 and 75 g/m2, consumption depends on porosity of surfaces. After applying the adhesive to the bonding surfaces join and press bonding surfaces to the expiration of the open time.
Adhesion should be carried out in a well ventilated area.
Storage period in the manufacturer's original containers is 6 months. Store adhesive in tightly closed container at temperature not above +25 C. Do not expose to direct sunlight and heat sources.
Stackable plastic cans - 10 kgs
Stackable plastic cans – 20 kgs
Metal barrels – 200 kgs
Plastic containers – 1100 kgs